|Do you need immediate help? Please call the AA Hotline at (509) 735-4086 to speak with a volunteer who can help you.|
ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS® is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.
* The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
* A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
* Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.
We provide the following services for the Tri-Cities A.A. community and the general public:
- Central Office
- Literature Distribution
- Meeting Schedules
- A.A. Hotline
- Liaison Services for A.A. Groups
- Liaison Services for the General Public
- Service Committees
- Public Information
- Cooperation with the Professional Community
- Cooperation with Treatment Facilities
- Cooperation with Correctional Facilities
- Sponsor special functions for all groups